Amateur Fisherman and Professional Worm Applier
Always a gentleman with a servant's heart
Expert Sleeper(Oh! I mean - "He's just resting his eyes")
Eddie showcases his musical talents
--posted by Mama--
(the only one who could get away with the last picture!)


23 comments:
I did not know Ed could draw. I can't even get stick people drawn right. Also, I see who Peter looks like now. He looks just like Ed did as a boy
Eddie, congratulations on turning 50!!
I am thankful to see a wonderful dad who loves his family so much, and teaches them to walk in HIS ways. I consider you a treasure of a friend (That I wish I could spend more time with.) I hope your day is a joyful day. Let the joy of the Lord continue to be your daily strength as you walk with HIM, and may he give you all wisdom that can only truly come from the father of lights. Blessings to you and your family at this fun time of life, and love in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.. David Moore in KY
You really are quite an artist, I didn't know!!!
I am so thankful that you & your wonderful family have come into our lives....you are all a blessing. Thank you Beth & Discher children for giving us this glimpse into who the real Ed Discher is.
I hope you have a wonderful 50th birthday!!!
Terrie
Hello Eddy!!! Wow!!!!! Time has just flown by has it not?? Here we are turning 50!! I sat here at the pc looking at your Birthday Blog and all these pictures brought tears to my eyes as our lives passed before me in my
mind.
You are the best twin I could have had :). You have a beautiful family and each time you all come up to visit us in Canada I am always impressed. Such a huge family and you all seem to just flow so nicely..the older ones
helping out with the little ones.I brag to my friends on what a tremendous job my twin Bro and his wife have done with raising such a big family. And now it's our 50th.
Eddy...tho I can't be there in person with you...Know this...You are in my thoughts and I am sending you much love, hugs and
kissess!! Happy Birthday My Dear Sweet Brother...I miss you!!!
Oh ...I got flowers delivered to my house on Friday!!!! A beautiful bouquet from Eddy
for my 50th! Thanks you so much Eddy!! They are beautiful and they brought tears of joy to my eyes. Happy Birthday Eddy!!! And here's wishing us both many many more to come!!
Love You Always,
Erika! :)
"Always a gentleman with a servant's heart" No truer words could be spoken of Ed Discher. I am so very blessed to be able to call you Brother-In-Law. I really don't even think of you in terms of "Brother-In-Law", but as my Brother. (we've known each other for over 20 years, now!) God has been very good to our family to add such wonderful men to it, and I hope He blesses you with a wonderful 50th birthday! We surely wish we could be there!
Love,
Katie
Eddie,
I could imagine no one else better for my sister than you. I am proud and thankful to call you my brother. Have a happy 1st 49th birthday anniversary!
God bless and have fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful 50th birthday!
Ashley
Happy Birthday Eddie. I remember my 50th. Seem's like yesterday. Now I'm looking at 59. Enjoy life as you go, it passes quick.
Love
Uncle Alan
Happy Birthday Eddie,
Max and I want to wish you a very blessed Birthday. When we turned 50 our kids gave us a magnet that said..."I'm 18 with 32 years experience"....it was always one of our favorites. Have a great day!
Love,
Uncle Max and Aunt Marilyn
WooHoo, A Half Century!! Happy, happy birthday!!
Love,
The Bowen Family : )
Happy Birthday!!! We are all thinking of you on this special. May our Lord continue to bless you and your family.
The Lain Family
David, Cristal, Ashley, Hunter, Jacob, Hope, Jedidiah, and Malachi
Now comes the serious comment :) Eddie, after knowing you for so many years you have become more like a brother to me than anything, but you have also been my friend. You are always there offering a helping hand or a kind word of support. Your ears are always willing to listen and your heart is always so tender towards the needs of others. You are such an example of Godly manhood to all your children, neices and nephews. I will never forget the kindnesses you have shown me and my family.
May God's RICHEST blessings be on you on this WONDERFUL day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love,
Molly
Happy Birthday Eddie, Those were some great pics, Love that turtle neck! ha ha Seriously though you are blessed with a great family,you've made some great memories from the pics on your blog. Hope you have a great birthday!
Love,
Eric and Kim Frodge
Eddie,
It's been a blessing to know you all these years and to see your CONSISTENT walk with the Lord. It has been a great example to me and you have been a great blessing to me. I look forward to many years of fellowship. You are not only a true friend but you are like a brother to me as well. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!
Love,
Chris
Eddie,
We hope that you great have a great Birthday! We enjoyed looking at your pictures and seeing what you looked like growing up. We are so glad that you are a part of our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love,
The Seger Family
My Dear Brother,
50 years! Wow! and you don't look a day over... Well, let's just focus on the good stuff ; )
Brother, I love you and I want you to know that today I'm praying that your cup runneth over with joy! You mean more to me than I can verbalize. You've taught me more about how to be a man of God by your example, than I've gleaned from a hundred books (with one exception). I am so thankful to my Savior for making our adoption possible, allowing us to be brothers.
I am honored to call you friend,
Patrick
It sure came fast didn't it? Soon you will be able to get senior discounts. Love the pics and videos. Hope to see the grey head in person this year. Lov Deb
The senior discounts aren't everything they are cracked up to be! As you age you forget to ask for them. Love the Blog!! Have a great day!! God Bless. Lov Dieter
Ed,
Happy Birthday. I am sorry we could not be there to celebrate with you all. I greatly enjoyed the pictures, the blog made me feel almost as if I were there. I hope you had a great day. Please tell the whole family we said hello. I hope we can see you again before too much time goes by. The Lord has Blessed you greatly, and I am Thankful to know you and call you friend.
Gary
Hey Uncle Eddie! Happy 50th!!! Can't believe time has flown by so fast. Seems like just yesterday you were showing me how to play fours and we were eating ketchup chips and watching star wars. Miss you all! Love Dawn-Marie
Devin, Mariah and baby Kendra send their love too!!! xoxoxox
Happy Birthday Uncle Eddie. Loved the photographs and video. We truly wish we could have been there to help you celebrate such a milestone. Cannot wait to see you all in person. Miss you all very much. Sending our biggest hugs to all you!! Lots of love
Donavin and Christina, James & Anthony
We want to wish you a very Blessed 50th Birthday from our whole family! May the Lord richly bless you always!
In Christ,
Brent, Carolyn, Brooke, Mallory, Laney, Nina, Nathan, Ben, Lindsay, Michael and Timothy
Dear, Dear Eddie. You have certainly not disappointed us. That year Bethie went to Canada with Grandpa and me to visit Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Biff turned out to be a blessing to many people. Aunt Jeannie and I had a "feeling" that when you and Bethie met, you would take it from there. The "from there" turned into "out to dinner," etc. I suppose that when we returned home to Florida, the letters began to fly.
I want you to know that my husband and I have always been very proud of you and thankful the Lord worked things out like He did. We love you and thank you for rearing our great-grandchildren with such beautiful values. God bless you as you continue to express His love to those around you. Our lives are richer having you in our family. Love, Grandmother Harris
Wow!
Thanks for sharing these pics with us! Eddie we never knew you had a scotish side to you! Nice pipes! It was great to visit with you all and these pics just fill in the missing gaps of the past 20 years for us.
love to all
Curtis and Elaine
Post a Comment