Eddie is the one in the (open) pajamas! We dare not think of the consequences that are sure to follow the posting of this video! Pity us please...
ENJOY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!!! WE LOVE YOU!
Welcome to Eddie Discher's Virtual Birthday Party!!!
This blog was created to celebrate a very special birthday of a very special person, our father, Edward (Papa) Discher.
Please join in the fun and leave comments, (helpful instructions are below)!
We will surprise him on his Birthday, August 10. Thanks for coming!
Kitty(19), Sarah(18), Grace(16), Peter(15), Markie(10), Rosie(7), and EmmaJane (2 next month)
(with just a little help from Mama)
3 comments:
Oh, what fun! If the punishment is too severe, run, run, run up to Arkansas until the coast is clear!
(Somehow, that sounds like a song!)
Oh, my, my, my!! Eddie was/is quite the clown!! I just LOVED the monkey impression, Eddie!
I felt like I was at an old (very old) silent film!! (Hee! Hee! Just Kidding -- I just HAD to say something like that :)
What fun you and your family had :)
Love,
Molly
Well, Eddy, happy birthday. You and Erika and Erwin are right up there with Jackie Coogan in the silent film child stars. Whoever added the music made an excellent choice. I must say, the director and photographer of your short silent movie was quite talented and bright. He knew which end of the camera to be on :)
Today I turned fifty. I feel really good.
My body’s still working quite well thanks. (or should!)
My hair’s not too grey, my wrinkles are few,
I can still touch my toes with my knuckles. (my knees bend a bit too)
I’m quite full of vigour, just getting ripe.
(But they now print the phone book in much smaller type.)
My hearing’s still good. What’s that you say?
Speak clearly, don’t mumble, your voice wafts away.
Inside this old body I’m still young, but then
If life starts at forty, I’m really just ten.
Hey, if you adopt this philosophy, you are at just the right age to make the sequel! Youtube awaits...
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Post a Comment